tagged by fullmetalcupcake
1. What is your favorite lolipop flavor?
Apple i think? I haven’t had a lollipop in ages.
2. Do you believe in astrology?
I’m an astronomy nerd, I feel a deep hatered towards it, though the traditions and the stories are interesting.
3. What is the story of your first kiss?
Hahahah I’m such a loser
4. What’s one bad habit that you wish you could get rid of?
Procrastination. Or biting my nails. There are so many I want them all gone *hits head against wall*
5. What was the last positive thought you had about yourself?
We were watching stand up comedy in the Swedish class and the guy spoke very quickly but I could understand it so well and it’s the first time that I didnt feel hopeless with this subject, and felt like I’ve progressed loads. Woo!
6. What is your personal favorite accessory (jewelry, hats, some type of clothing, etc.) and why?
I only wear a watch and an australian greenstone necklace thing, which is my fave thing because my best friend gave it.
7. All together, how many pets have you owned?
But we’re getting a puppy next month!
Though I want a cat. Or cats.
8. What is your least favorite decade (ie. the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, etc)?
World politics-wise probably the 60’s. But I choose my favourites by the music and the 60’s are saved by Pet Sounds. And every decade since then has some great artists. So my final answer is the 50’s, the world was pretty trashed then + no cool music.
9. How many times have you had to move (ie. to a new house, town, city, state, etc)?
When I was born we lived at my grandma’s house 60km from St. Petersburg. It’s a tiny dead russian village but bigger than the ones surrounding it. Then we moved to the suburbs. And age 7 my mum and I moved to an apartament in Finland. Then she found a boyfriend and we moved together, to the place where I live now, but I didn’t need to switch schools. Soo 4 times.
10. If there was one thing you could say to the entire human population, with everyone seriously listening, what would you say?
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
(I’m sorry I’m too tired to think about this in a serious way)
Thank you for tagging but I don’t have enough people to tag or power to concentrate on thinking up some questions!
I’ve never listened to Ok Computer with my headphones before this (for some reason??) and I have missed so much
my songs have vague suspicions about what you did in the dark
let’s precariously light these objects up
i am moderately aflame
empress-ant is a big ass nerd